“Love, Respect, Hard Work, Consistency, Growth, Integrity, Conservation, and Humility”
- Students are nurtured and cared for as we strive individually and communally to support one another in Godly Love.
- A culture of Respect is created; as a community we learn to acknowledge and accept one another as God’s unique and wonderful creation.
- We foster an environment of Hard-work in all areas of student life to nurture talent and develop competency.
- Consistency is a means of accomplishing great works as we commit to hard work on a daily basis.
- We persevere in continuous individual Growth by encouraging creativity and innovation in order to achieve excellence.
- Students and teachers are accountable and honest with themselves and one another as they live in Integrity.
- Through Humility we help one another whole-heartedly with compassion, generosity and a positive attitude.
- We are faithful stewards of God’s creation, seeking Conservation of resources and the environment.